Vacancy, Construction Cost Accountant/Accounts Technician
- Posted by: Cyril Mannion
- Category: Uncategorized
Construction Cost Accountant/Accounts Technician
We have an upcoming vacancy for a cost accountant to manage bookkeeping and to assist the management team with financial planning to support our ambitious plans to expand our service offerings and grow the business.
Responsibilities include review of accounts receivable, accounts payable and assist/make recommendations for new systems implementation to increase efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Project accounting and job costing
- Knowledge of work in progress
- Producing financial reports for external Accountants
- Construction industry experience is a MUST
- Experience with commercial, domestic, or new housing projects is a plus
A qualification in Accounting/Finance/Construction would be a benefit, but relevant experience will be considered in lieu.
Suitable individuals should apply right away!
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org